The ‘Singing Staff’ Tech / Hospitality Rider
The Singing Staff is looking forward to performing for your event! To ensure a smooth and comfortable performance we require that the purchaser provide for the requests detailed in this rider.
In addition to the contract agreement Purchaser to provide:
1) Dressing Room- Purchaser agrees to provide 1 large, private room for sole use of the Artists. Room will have power outlets, lights, trash can and access to restroom. Purchaser will also provide 5 clean towels and 5 X 1-liter water bottles.
2) Production/Sound- Purchaser agrees to have professional sound system with sufficient speaker and amplification systems to produce top quality house and on-stage sound without distortion or feedback. System to include:
MICS: 5 (Five) X SM58 Shure or equivalent cordless microphones.
STANDS: 5 (Five) X microphone stands with round base
STAGE: The stage is to be a sturdy, single level platform, 16'D x 20'W x 2'H minimum
MONITOR SYSTEM: 3 (Three) X High Quality Wedge Monitors.
(see stage plot below)
FOH : Clean FOH sound with 15” mains minimum plus sub cabinets
3) Soundcheck: The ‘Singing Staff’ will require a 45-minute soundcheck
SOUND SYSTEM AND MONITORS ARE TO BE UP, RUNG OUT,
AND RUNNING WHEN THE BAND ARRIVES FOR SOUND CHECK.
*Purchaser will also provide professional engineer to run sound.
For Events outside the Greater Bay Area:
1) Ground Transportation- Purchaser agrees to provide high quality ground transportation to and from airport. As an alternative, Purchaser may provide full size van for BNO during length of stay. The ‘Singing Staff’ will accept a $200/day ground buyout.
2) Air Travel - Purchaser is responsible for providing air travel.
*DO NOT BOOK AIR TRAVEL UNTIL YOU’VE CONSULTED WITH GROUP
3) HOTEL: Purchaser shall provide five single rooms for length of stay. They must be prepaid, located at or near the venue hotel, and reserved under the individual names of the band. Non-smoking single rooms.
4) Meals : Purchaser shall provide 1 meal/day for each member during length of stay. Group will accept a $25/member/day meal buyout.
5) Per Diem : Purchaser shall provide a $50/member per diem for a total of $250/day
for the ‘Singing Staff’.
6) Merchandising- Unless requested by purchaser, ‘Singing Staff’ will not offer merchandising at private or corporate events. Upon request we can provide CD’s for each individual at your event at a discounted price.